Order First Steps to Wealth Here: https://amzn.to/3vEyD4b
First Steps of Wealth by Dani Johnson was one of the longest books that I read for my personal development, but it was one of the best. I think you should read this book because it will inspire you. Since the book was longer, this will be part one of the notes for this book. I hope this helps you with your personal development to that you can be successful in your business. Enjoy!
Laws of Success
Law #1: The Law of Vision: What do you want to do with your life? Write down what you want to do with your life including, career, relationships, where you would like to see yourself in the future.
Law #2: The Law of the Mind:The difference between how 98 percent of people think and how 2 percent of people think is their Mindset.
Law #3: The Law of Value: if you increase your skills, you will increase your pay. What determines your value in the marketplace is not your personality, whether you are shy or bold. It is not your looks or where you were born, but has everything to do with your SKILL.
- Professional Skills- If you invest in your skills, you will earn higher pay.
- People Skills- having great people skills will change every area of your life. When you increase your people skills, you decrease your stress, save money and increase your income. In order to make people feel special and important, let them talk abut themselves and ask them alot of questions.
- Personal Leadership & Development- If you want to be wealthy, the only thing you can afford to do is go to work & produce results. The Law of Value means to work harder on yourself than you do on other people.
Law #4: The Law of Reaping & Sowing– take responsibility;
- Reap & Sow with Money- If you feed your financial problems and are focused on stressing out and not being able to pay your financial bills, you will have more problems. Focus on finding the answer, feed the solution, not the problem.
- If you give encouragement, you will get encouragement. If you want referrals, give referrals. You cannot change people, but you can change yourself.
- The quickest way to no longer fearing rejection is to give acceptance.
Law #5: The Law of Desire: You have a desire to be wealthy, financially, spiritually, and mentally. Desire always reveals design and destiny. It only takes one person to tell you who you are to overcome it all. You need enthusiasm, persistence, and a strong belief and faith in what you are doing to succeed.
- Enthusiasm- You need to have enthusiasm for people to want to be a part of what you are doing. Enthusiasm is what gives us hope and what makes us attractive to other people.
- Persistence- You must be persistent to succeed at anything in life.
- Risk Taking & Adventure- If you are going to succeed in life, you must ignite what is in your DNA and that is your adventurous risk-taking spirit.
- Gift to Get Over It- to become successful, you must have the gift to get over these small things.
- Faith- it needs no evidence, no proof. Faith blindly believes. It changes an individual’s behavior and sets him or her for success.
Law #6: Law of Teachability– You are hungry, pursuing success and willing to learn from masters. Teach me, show me, guide me and you will do anything if your mentors tell you what to do.
- Confronting Ego- Ego comes from pain and ego is there to protect us from experiencing that same kind of pain again. Our enthusiasm, persistence, adventure, and faith gets pushed down by ego.
Law #7: The Law of Forgiveness– Forgiveness will bring you freedom and should become a part of your daily life.
Law #8: Law of Promotion– prosper with what you have and you will be made ruler over much more.
Law #9: The Law of Focus– whatever you focus on is what you get good at. You need to increase your ability to focus and learn new business skills. Whatever you focus on, you get good at. Time is something you never get back again and it is more valuable than money.
- Highly successful people are very good with their time.
- People are not loyal to the products, they are loyal to the people.
- Remember, your product is people- finding out what they need and giving it to them so they will come back for more and give you referrals. Selling is about building relationships and growing your influence
- The professional looks for the long-term benefits of a mutually empowered relationship, a situation where both parties feel they have gained and benefited from each other.
- Core Rapport Methodology- Make friends first- Talk to every stranger the way you talk to your friends. Be friendly, warm and inviting. Show Genuine Interest and let people talk about themselves.
- Listen- Listening is being genuinely interested. It makes you trustworthy to another person. Use direct eye contact, do not interrupt and ask more questions after listening so you can learn what makes that person tick.
- Words of Encouragement- Give compliments; People love encouragement.
- Use their name- it is the most important thing to every human on the planet.
- Practice Business Development- You want to have a long-term business relationship. Use Business Developer on your business cards and not Salesperson on your business card.
- Non-verbal Communication- How you hold your body, posture, gestures, how you move, facial expressions, and tone of voice. People can hear fear in your voice even with the right script. Body language also includes Smiling.
- Verbal Communication: Tone of voice- have a bright sound and uplifting voice, do not be fake.
Law #10: The Law of Honor– Honoring people is the number one key to successful relationships. If you honor people, they will honor you.
FORM is Family, Occupation and Recreation, and Message. Use FORM to talk to people. Ask them about their family, their occupation and what they like to do for fun and then give your message. Share your message and introduce them to your presentation. Put focus on the other person and take focus off of you. Look for their SIGN-Strengths, Interests, Goals and Needs.
“Changing yourself is the only absolute guarantee of something you can change. When you understand how you are designed and how others were designed, you can learn to work together in harmony.” Dani Johnson
Hope this Helps,
Comment your thoughts below!