The subconscious mind plays a big part of your success in prospecting.
What is the Subconscious Mind?
- It is your autopilot
- It is way more powerful than the conscious mind
- You need both the subconscious mind and conscious mind
- Subconscious Mind does all the hard work
Feeding the Subconscious Mind
- It absorbs all of your surroundings.
- If you feed your mind junk, you will get junk results.
- If you nourish it with positivity, it will bring you success.
- Feed it positive images
Mental Diet- Go 30 days without watching TV nor reading the news.
Would you be confident as a leader if you are reading about negative things. Also, don’t engage in gossip or talk negatively about others.
Subconscious Mind works best when:
- Consistent Daily Action
- Consistent Time- Prospect at a consistent time
- Consistent Place- Prospect at a consistent location
- Consistent Routine
- Clear Vision- think in pictures, not in words. Think about what being a diamond director would look like.
Importance of Vision
- Vision is a “Target” for your Subconscious MInd
- The clearer the vision, the more effective the Subconscious Mind will be.
- Don’t worry about How it will happen.
- Your vision must be supported with Action
- You MUST see yourself successful already
If 90% of Americans don’t want to do network marketing, that still leaves 10% and that is still $30 million people.
– You never know how the subconscious works, but if your vision (target) is clear, you will get to your destination.
What the Conscious Mind Must Do
The conscious mind had to work hand in hand to complement the subconscious.
-Focus on Your Goals Daily
-See yourself being successful
-Commit to daily 5 Core Production Activities:
- Marketing-building new connections
- Talk to new prospects
- Follow-up with old prospects
- Talk to Team
You MUST do these 5 activities EVERYDAY!