Learn How to Easily Invite More Prospects….So that You can Sponsor at least 1 person a week.
-Schedule a consistent time everyday to prospect people.
-People buy you! Not your products or business.
-TIME is the most valuable thing that you can never get back.
How to Think & Grow Rich
- You can learn the skills
- Visualize Your Success
- Have Posture
It’s not who you are, it’s who you are becoming, where you are going.
5 Ways to Have Posture
- You don’t need them, but they need you
- Be confident
- Reject them first before they reject you! If a prospect asks you if it is a pyramid scheme or don’t want to give you their number. Say, “I’m sorry, you’re not the person I’m looking for then.” Stop wasting your time on negative prospects.
- Be in a hurry; Successful people are always busy.
- Don’t talk too much; the more you talk, the more you lose. The more you talk, it turns people off.
5 Deadly Mistakes in MLM
- They approach their contact list with the goal to sponsor everyone. 18 out of 20 people will not be interested. If they are not interested, don’t try to convince them.
- They ONLY talk to their close friends and family.
- They PREJUDGE their prospects and talk to only ones they think will be interested.
- Sell the business & NOT the meeting during the Invite
- They approach every prospect the same way.
3 Types of Prospects
- S Prospects- People you look up to or who have accomplished more in their careers or achieved more financially. Ex. Businessmen, doctors, lawyers, your boss. These prospects are more open minded and would be more open to your opportunity. They have more connections and will give you referrals. Talking to S’s will also make you feel more confident in yourself.
- O Prospects- People who are your peers and are “On the same level as you.” These prospects are the hardest to prospect.
- W Prospects- People who look up to you or want to be like you. Ex. Your young nephew, your assistant, your secretary.
How to Approach an S Prospect: Edify them and directly invite.
How to Approach an O Prospect: Ask them for a favor or ask for their opinion. Ex. Ask them, “Can you look at this online video and let me know what you think?”
How to Approach W Prospects: Demand them! Give them an order!
How to Follow-Up
- Set specific time for meeting
- Confirm meeting morning of the meeting
There is never a bad prospect, just the wrong time for right prospect.
Script for Prospects that “Disappear”
“Hi, (Prospect’s Name), this is (Your Name) and I haven’t heard back from you. I just want to let you know that our relationship means more than anything in the world and I don’t want my business to get in the way. If you are interested, then great! If you are not interested, it’s still okay. But please let me know. I just want to be friends and be able to hang out and don’t want my business to make you feel awkward. Let me know.”
How to Handle Objections
- Don’t argue
- Ask questions
More information is not better, people will think you are lying because they think you are just trying to get them in the business.
What the prospects say is true. Learn to ask questions and get them to say what you would have told them.
MLM Objection: Is this MLM?
- Absolutely! What do you know about the industry?
- Have you been involved before. Can you let me know your experience?
- It may not have worked in the past, but as an industry, do you think MLM works?
- a. Have you heard of Amway? How long has Amway been around? (Over 50 years) If the industry does not work, how can Amway have been around for over 50 years. b. If the industry doesn’t work, how come they are always so many different network marketing companies around?
- What do you think it takes for someone to be successful?
- If I can show you (fill in the blank with what they told you in the question) would you be open to taking a look.
Selling the training is more important then selling the products or the company.
How to Close Your6 Prospects: Ask!
What can I do to help you get started?
What do you like best about what you saw?
6 Figure Close: Ask Anyone after Presentations
- Do you want to make more money?
- Can you see how this business helps you make more money?
- When is the best time for you to make more money?
Great, let’s get you started!
When you ask a question; the first person to speak loses? Prospect need to speak after you ask a question, even if there is a pause.
Hope this helps!!