A launch call is a great way for new prospects to let everyone know about their new business venture. A new distributor invites friends and family to the launch call and their sponsor hosts the call. The distributor follows up with the people who were on the call.
Steps for Launch Call
- Go to http://www.freeconferencecall.com. You will create an account on the website and you will be given a conference call number, access code, and host pin.
- Contact your sponsor and figure out a day and time that works for both you for to be available for the call.
- Contact all your family and friends to let them know about the call. Make a spreadsheet of all your family and friends’ names and keep track of who said they would get on the call and who said no.
- You will be introducing your sponsor on the call, so you will need to write an introduction. Run the introduction by your sponsor before the call. You will also need to close the call, so prepare what you are going to say.
- Send a reminder to all of the people who said they would be on the call about an hour before the call. Tell them to dial in 5 minutes early. Let them know to state their name and where they are from. Ask them to let you know if they got the message. Give them the conference call number and access code for the call.
- Dial in 10 minutes before the call. Welcome people on the call. Let them know the call will be starting soon. Start on time and begin your introduction of your sponsor. After the intro, your sponsor will take over the call. The sponsor will throw it back to you and you will close the call.
- After the call, follow up with the people who were on the call. Ask them what they liked about the call. Then, ask if they want some more information about it and send them your company video.
- Follow up again 24 hours later and ask what they liked about the video. If they liked the product, ask them if they would support your business by being a customer for a month. If they liked the business opportunity, ask them if they would be interested in becoming a distributor.
- Host 2 more launch calls. This will give your business the momentum to get it off the ground.