Three Ways to Grow Your Business
- Increase Exposure
- You have to expose your products, services, ideas, or yourself. Wear forms of advertisement, such as t-shirts, wristbands, or hats.
- Free Exposure- Make a personal list of resources and the list of resources of the people with whom you work. Talk to everyone you know and let them know about the business.
- List you resources- Write a list with every person you have ever dealt with, contact them, FORM them to build rapport, and then let them know about the business you are offering. Never stop exposing. Use FORM for all customers to make them feel important.
2. Increase Conversions
- The Close- always ask a closing question after a presentation.
- Never ask ” Do you have any questions?”
- Control the Conversation- Ask strategic questions. You only want those who want to be there.
- Ask “What did you like about what you just heard?” Say “Tell me more about that.” Next, “So where do you see yourself getting started?”
- Track you numbers: Check to see how many people you talked to or presented to.
- Track your objections: Work on handling the same objections. Use script book and script book supplemental.
- Follow-up- Write thank you cards, continue to FORM. Send them referrals for their business.
3. Increase Scalability
- Duplication: Train your staff to take over while you go develop part of your business.
- Have a system: Needs to be simple to duplicate.
- Develop leaders: if they are thriving, they will expose your business in a positive way.
Prioritize Your Time for Profits
- Spend 80% of your time getting new business
- Spend 19% of your time cultivating that business.
- Spend 1% of your time for problem solving.